YOUR QUESTIONS OUR ANSWERS
Periodontal diseases affect all tissues supporting the teeth: the gums, the ligament and the alveolar bone. Today, these diseases have very specific treatments that can restore satisfactory oral health.
- Bleeding when brushing
- Receding gums
- Food caught between teeth
- Tooth sensitivity to cold
- Appearance of spaces between teeth
- Bad taste in mouth
The occurrence or repetition of any of these symptoms should prompt you to consult.
- A daily and thorough brushing and the use of a dental jet
- Keep dental arches tidy without cavities or missing teeth
- Regular visits to your dentist
- Regular descaling
A thorough cleaning of the mouth and an antiseptic ultrasonic and/or manual descaling with sodium bicarbonate air-powder polishing, antiseptic irrigation underneath the gums up to the surface of the tooth roots to remove deep tartar and to avoid the adhesion of the microbial film. Antibiotic treatment support is needed most of the time. Treatments require an average of 6 to 8 sessions . The treatment is painless and you can carry out a family or professional activity straight afterwards. In extreme cases, periodontal surgery is sometimes necessary to access the tooth roots: bone grafting , applying filling material or membrane to improve the regeneration of lost bone. If the gums are retracted , gum grafting will remove dental sensitivity and remove facial disfigurement.
The gums are a little swollen and bleed easily during brushing.
- A less intensive treatment is proposed for periodontitis…
- A thorough cleaning of the mouth
- Ultrasonic and/or manual descaling with sodium bicarbonate air-powder polishing, antiseptic irrigation underneath the gums
WE REMAIN AT YOUR SERVICE FOR ALL FURTHER INFORMATION.
…Because today, current technologies permit it! … Because each tooth plays a vital role in your oral health, your teeth are not independent units, they are part of a complex integrated system. Replacing missing teeth can stop progressive bone resorption and prevent the loss of other teeth. It’s about achieving a quality of life and getting a beautiful smile back !
- The ceramic crown or bridge onto natural teeth: The bridge is designed to match the contour and color of natural teeth and is placed on the structure of the healthy natural teeth remaining.
- The bridge on implants (dental implant): the fitting of an artificial tooth root, usually made of titanium and placed into the bone. A prosthesis made of a cosmetic material is then fixed onto it.
WE WILL OFFER THE MOST SUITABLE SOLUTION FOR YOU.
Because it applies to all cases of edentation (missing one or more teeth), from the age of 18.
The main requirement is to have a bone in good condition.
- Some diseases
What are the benefits of dental implants ?
- 6 to 8 dental implants will produce a harmonious dentition
- They avoid the sagging of existing teeth
- A prosthetic system that offers unparalleled improvement in comfort and quality of life
- A beautiful smile and a perfect aesthetic
- Comfort for chewing
- The guarantee of normal speech
- Compliance with existing teeth (no more decayed teeth for the fitting of prostheses)
- Prevention of the sagging of the cheeks and lips
- Improved self-esteem
A lifetime of 20 years. In fact, the lifetime is often much greater if you have a good dental hygiene and if you get your implants checked every year and then every two or three years. On the other hand, the prosthesis fixed on the implant can deteriorate over time just like a natural tooth prosthesis (crown).
The choice is vast, not less than 20 shades !
In France, this operation is not reimbursed by Social Security. However, some mutual insurance companies refund the treatment partially. Check with your mutual insurance company